12 thoughts on “10 Steps to Beauty

1. Thank you for putting this video up! I am gifting a young woman (19) makeup this year. This is her first year wearing makeup and I won’t be able to sit down and teach her. I was a business manager and artist at Nordstrom in Skokie, IL, at one time, so you can imagine how sad it makes that I can’t be there to show her the basics. At least I can link this to her until we can have a makeup party together. :)

2. Dear Bobbi,
    I wish I could have the BBU face Pallette as I wish some day that I will be a make-up artist just like you. But, I don’ tknow if I ever make it as I now in my mid 30s..Nothing is too late I guess..

Love to meet you some day Bobbi!!

3. Bobbi “Sharing” Brown……………Mille Grazie! In any language….. you are a marvelous artist who graciously gives of herself and her God given art. I carry a piece of “Bobbi” with me each and every day!

4. I love BB products. And the number one reason is this <> philosophy that teaches me how to use the products. Excellent products, easy to apply but most important, we know how……

5. I looove your wondrous talents, Bobbi…I have always worn either no makeup or a more natural face, and thank goodness you have shown women how to look pretty powerful without looking like we stepped out of Vogue in the mid-fifties!

However…now that I am getting really OLD, I am depressed every time I see my reflection. Even my “natural” makeup no longer works. I feel as if I should just go ahead & put a paper bag over my head & forget trying anymore.
    Your statement about how ‘every woman is pretty’…..well, I appreciate your sweet attitude, but I am no longer pretty.

Is there ANYTHING I can do to make myself look less scary? And no…I am not 35 or 40 or 50…I am waaay past 50.
    I’ve never seen an old woman look good in make up. We only appear more lined, drier, and always too made up.
    If you have any tips to appear less saggy & craggy, I would love to know them!

Thanks for all the magnificent beauty products you have created for us! I enjoyed all the amazing colors and wonderful products you have offered over the years.

Reply on June 25th, 2012

Thanks for the love and considered yourself hugged! Bobbi’s philosophy is that every women wants to look and feel like themselves, only prettier and more confident. We’d love to make you feel this way and would be thrilled to offer some suggestions via our live chat. Simply go to Bobbibrown.com and click on “Talk To An Artist” and we’ll take care of the rest. See you there soon!

6. Hey Jessica! I looked up the exact amnouts on the Bobbi Brown web site Corrector (.04oz./1.2g each); Concealer (.03 oz./ 1.1g each); Foundation Stick (.05 oz./ 1.7g each)There’s not a lot of each one, but you know how long it takes to use a whole concealer As far as the concealers and correctors go, you’ll have PLENTY. As far as the foundation stick goes it’s .05oz versus .31oz that comes in a full size stick. I can definitely see that you’d need to replenish some of the more popular colors for the foundation stick after several uses but you’d get MANY applications out of each pan. On the whole, I think this is a really nice item for a makeup artist kit however I don’t know how practical it is for primarily personal use.