In celebration of the 20th Anniversary, Bobbi’s Head of PR sat down with her to dig deep and find out what really makes Bobbi Brown tick… In Bobbi’s words, here are 20 things you didn’t know about her…
1) People call me Bobs
2) I’m obsessed with clogs. I would just wear clogs if I could.
3) Cleaning and organizing is one way that I relax. Cleaning out a kitchen drawer actually calms me down.
4) I love toast. Don’t care what’s on it. Just love toast, period.
5) I have a weakness for simple, well-constructed handbags. I’m loving my Céline tote right now.
6) I’m obsessed with beauty foods—food that fills you up but is also good for you and makes you look good.
7) My favorite TV show is Modern Family. I enjoy funny, mindless TV in general.
8) I got low with Flo to his song Low on stage at a concert last year. Still considered one of my favorite memories.
9) My favorite movie of all time is Saturday Night Fever.
11) If I wasn’t a makeup artist, I’d be a nutritional chef.
12) My favorite color is navy.
13) My biggest pet peeve is when people don’t tell the truth.
14) I am happiest when I am spending time with my family.
15) I have been married for 22 years and I knew the second I met my husband, Steven, that I would marry him.
16) I sponsor a school in the Bronx called Jane Addams High School for Academic Careers and have hired students from the cosmetology program to work for me.
17) I hired a woman from the Dress for Success program who now works on my artistry team.
18) I never watch myself on TV or look at pictures of me in magazines.
19) I always think there is a way to do something better. I guess most creative types operate that way?
20) I wish I could sing and dance.