Rose Gold Collection

February 14th is still a few weeks away, but we’re already in a romantic frame of mind. While flowers are nice and chocolate is fine, what’s really setting our hearts a-flutter this Valentine’s Day is a precious metal. Our new, limited-edition Rose Gold Collection was inspired by Bobbi’s beloved rose gold wedding band and features a flattering array of shades for eyes, lips and cheeks in pretty gilded-pink tones. Love, love, love!

Get the look in 7 easy steps:

1.   Brighten under eye darkness with Corrector and follow with Creamy Concealer Kit.

2.   Using the Foundation Brush, apply Foundation Stick around the nose and mouth where there is often redness.

3.   Smile and apply Desert Pink Blush on the apples of the cheeks and dust Wild Rose Shimmer Brick lightly on cheekbones- where light naturally hits the face.

4.   Apply Pink Peony Rich Lip Color SPF 12 followed with Pink Cocoa Rich Color Gloss.

5.   Apply Navajo Eye Shadow as a base and then layer on Rose Gold Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow.

6.   Line the upper lashline with Black Ink Long Wear Gel Eyeliner and apply Espresso Eye Shadow on the lower lashline.

7.   Try two to three coats of Black Everything Mascara.

15 thoughts on “Rose Gold Collection

1. This is just so beautiful! Is the make up in the video different to the promo picture and face chart? The lip colour looks different – or it could just be the lighting? Would it be possible to list the products used in the video??? Many thanks!

2. Which skin tones do you most recommend this look for?

Reply on February 3rd, 2012

Hi Fiza-NEW Rose Gold Collection will work on all skin tones and give a romantic + stunning look. Please visit Bobbibrown.com to look at these new amazing shades!

3. Happy birthday! I’m almost sure it’s today!
    And if it’s not the cas, oh well, i send you my best wishes anyway!
    Bye!
    Suzanne
    (and by the way, sorry if my english is bad, I’m french …)

4. I LOVE this look & I’m sooo thrilled that the Rich Lip colors in this collection are being made permanent! I hope that the shimmer bricks & glosses will be as well. Rose Gold itself is such a pretty color, I have a Michael Kors over sized runway watch in the shade Rose Gold and I love it to pieces. Maybe Bobbi will come out with a longwear metallic cream shadow in that shade one day!

As Always,
    David

5. I love the shades in the video! I agree with another poster who said they seem different than the photo. They seem softer and prettier, especially the lip colors. If so, what are the blush, shimmer brick and lip colors used? I did ask reps, but there was a little confusion about that, so hope that Bobbi will let us know. Thanks so much!

6. Pingback: Bobbi Brown: Everything Bobbi blog | Makeup facile