1. Choose your color based on your skin tone. If your skin is pale, choose the lightest colors, beginning with bisque or light pink. For deeper skin tones, choose peach or darker peach.
2. Apply corrector using a small concealer brush and starting at the inner eye.
3. Apply corrector to all areas of darkness including the upper inner eye, but do not go on to the eyelid or it will make your eye shadow crease.
4. Gently press the corrector into the skin with your fingers.
5. Apply concealer generously under the eyes starting at the recessed area at the innermost corner of each eye.
6. Cover the entire area below the lower lash line to cover any darkness or redness.
7. To blend the concealer, gently warm it between your fingers and then press it into the skin.
8. Set the concealer in place with a sheer loose powder.