These are the greatest crackers ever. Seriously. Totally gluten free and loaded with Omega-3′s from all those flax seeds.
Here are my favorite ways to eat them:
1) Dill Flackers with fresh mozzarella, cucumbers, heirloom cherry tomatoes and a little sea salt and cracked pepper
2) Savory Flackers with fresh sliced avocado, tomato and cracked pepper
3) Mix a little grilled chicken with dried cherries, dried apricots, chopped celery and toasted almonds. Then toss it with a little olive oil, cider vinegar, honey mustard, salt, pepper and some oregano. Tastes great on the Rosemary Flackers. Another chicken option- mix the chicken with red marinated olives, fennel and squash.
4) Classic Italian Style- fresh mozzarella, tomato and fresh basil if you have it– I couldn’t find good basil so I substituted watercress. Good on Savory Flackers.
Here are three more ways to enjoy-
1) Savory Flackers in spicy hummus
2) Rosemary Flackers in Mushroom Barley Soup- omg yum…
3) They are coming out with new sweet Flackers- cinnamon and currents! Try with almond butter and sliced apple or just drizzle on some organic honey
If you’re looking for a health challenge– try this