Oscar overseeing the final preparations for the show.
Recently, a few of our very own Bobbi Brown makeup artists participated in the Oscar de la Renta Bridal led by Kimberly Soane for Spring 2013. The artists accented the collection by creating a fresh and lush look, paired with a nude lip, rosy cheeks and a classic arched brow.
Take a peek at some of our favorite looks from the collection – and how you can recreate them.
Cassandra Garcia, our resident NYC makeup artist, caught in the act – adding a third coat of Extreme Party Mascara.
We love the drama of this piece, which was inspired by the classic Spanish mantilla. To complete the look, our artists kept the makeup clean and polished with a flushed glow.
Recreate the look with the makeup chart from one of our artists.
Links to the products we suggest to get the look:
- Hydrating Face Cream and Hydrating Eye Cream (just under the eyes, not on the lid or you’ll crease)
- Foundation Stick or look for our Long Wear Foundation coming out this Fall
- Corrector and Creamy Concealer Kit in one shade lighter than your skin tone
- Touch-Up Stick in a shade that exactly matches your skin tone for those last minute breakouts
- Sheer Finish Pressed Powder - it’s convenient to slip into your clutch for touch-ups throughout the day
- Bronzer if you need to even out your face and your neck
- Pale Pink Blush as a pop of color on the apple of your cheeks
- Brightening Nudes Finishing Powder for that bridal glow
- Uber Pink Creamy Lip Color
- Brow Kit in either Light or Dark
- White Eye Shadow all over the lid, Petal Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow from the lashline to the crease and Birch Eye Shadow in the crease
- Sepia Long Wear Gel Eyeliner
- Extreme Party Mascara
Here are our favorite inspirational snapshots from the show – and be sure to check out more behind-the-scenes pics on Pinterest.