Tune into QVC

Wild Rose

When I curate QVC’s TSV offerings I take a variety of skin colors in mind. The Wild Rose Collection is a beautiful, wearable set of colors that are not only seasonal but classic and enduring as well. The center of the collection is the iconic Wild Rose Shimmer Brick that can be worn alone or on top of a blush to add light and  luminosity. Below are some gorgeous inspirational images to get you in the mood of each color.

If you’re tuning into QVC’s program tonight at midnight or tomorrow, use the printable face chart below to follow along and customize.

XO,

Bobbi

Twilight & Nude Rose

Bobbi & Katie

Katie's Face Chart

Click on the face chart below to print the full-size version.

Blank Face Chart

15 thoughts on “Tune into QVC

1. I would love to order Your QVC TSV but it doesn’t come in my Bobbie Brown foundation shade, warm ivory.

Reply on June 13th, 2013

We’re sorry for any disappointment. We suggest going with the Porcelain Foundation Stick to use as a concealer under your eyes!

2. Is Katie Holmes wearing the QVC TSV in the above picture? Thanks.

Reply on June 12th, 2013

Katie isn’t wearing the TSV, but we think she looks Pretty Powerful in this pic!

3. Hi Bobbi,

Loved watching your presentation on QVC. I wanted to order the 7 piece Summer Essentials kit (color Porcelain). Due to a family emergency, I was unable to call QVC until 1:45AM. Therefore, I missed the midnight cutoff time. Is there any possibility that I could order the kit through your organization at the $69.98 price? I so hope you’ll say yes. Please consider my request. I have used your products for years.

Also, I need to order one bottle of Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation SPF 15 in Porcelian.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Cathy Null
    email: Cnull111@aol.com
    phone: (714) 832-5359

Reply on June 12th, 2013

Hi Cathy. Regrettably we can’t help but we do recommend contacting QVC directly for details & availability of Bobbi’s TSV. We’ll keep our fingers crossed for you!

Cathy Null Reply:

Reply on June 17th, 2013

As I stated on my 6/10 post, I called QVC directly at 1:45AM. I was told by QVC I could not order because I missed the 12:00 deadline.

I have been in the business world in a director capacity for over 30 years. I know exceptions can be made if the Company chooses to make them. I’m disappointed that you can’t help me. Keeping your fingers crossed won’t help either.

Bobbi, I have been a loyal Bobbi Brown customer for years. If my request cannot be accomodated, I am going to seriously rethink my committment to continue purchasing your cosmetics. Great customer service is a priority to me.

Please reconsider my request.

Cathy

Reply on June 18th, 2013

We’d like to personally assist, Cathy. Please email your inquiry + contact info to ConsumerCare-SOC@gcc.bobbibrown.com & we’ll be in touch shortly.

4. I ordered the TSV and got it yesterday. Love the Foundation stick (ordered Sand) and the lipstick. I often find that my lips become chapped with most other lipsticks. I have question because I caught the end of the presentation. With the Shimmer brick..is is a blush, eyeshadow or both.

Thanks is advance..I cannot wait to see the Fall collection as well

5. Hi… I love this TSV. I got it yesterday and love the foundation stick (ordered Sand) and the lipstick. I was concerned about the lipstick as my lips tend to chap with most lipsticks, but I do not think this is going to be a problem, I do have a question about the shimmer brick as I caught the end of the presentation. Is it to be used as a blush, eye shadow, bronzer or any/all of the above.

Thanks in advance..cannot wait until the Fall collection

6. I ordered this TSV and got it a few days ago. Love the foundaton stick (got in Sand) and the lipstick. I was concerned about the lipstick as most lipsticks tend to give me chapped lips. I have a question about the shimmer block. Is it to be used as a blush, eyeshadow, bronzer or any/all of the above.

Thanks in advance..Cannot wait to see the fall colors

Reply on June 19th, 2013

Hi Kristin. We’re excited you received your TSV & are loving the foundation! Bobbi’s Wild Rose Shimmer Brick can be swept over your cheeks (with or without a blush) and applied to your eye lids as well. Try using the Face Blender Brush to dust color on to your cheeks & the Eye Sweep Brush for your eyes—both available at Bobbibrown.com. We love how the sheer shimmer lights up the face & offers skin a stunning glow.

7. Please bring back the nude rose online special with the pink bag and purse size roll on fragrance. It sold out so fast.I think it would be great to bring out all of BB fragrances in a rollerball gift set.

Reply on June 26th, 2013

Thanks for contacting us & we’ve forwarded your comments on to the appropriate department for future consideration. Stay tuned right here for new product and fragrance details + special launches in the future.

8. Funny, but I was wearing the Wild Rose shimmer brick just because I had tried it out when it arrived from QVC and my husband took one look at me (in no makeup but Bobbi Brown BB Cream and Wild Rose) and said, “Wow, you look pretty!” Thanks, Bobbi!