Casting Call: All Eyes on Carla Marie

image

When it comes to casting models for any of my campaigns, I tend to go the non-traditional route–street castings. Risky? Not at all. I have always been drawn to real women who aren’t just a pretty face, but who are also confident and radiate an energy that comes through in photographs. Naturally my hometown of Montclair, NJ has been my stomping ground for scouting so it was truly meant to be when New Jersey native, Carla Marie of Z100’s “Elvis Duran and the Morning Show”, was chosen to be featured in the latest campaign for my new eyewear line (check out the sunglasses here). As a dedicated producer, blogger and probably a familiar voice for many, Carla has spent her time behind the mic filling our mornings with laughter.

From specs to sunnies, it was time for this radio beauty to step into the limelight. Lucky for us she looks great in everything. Thanks Carla!

XO,

Bobbi

25 thoughts on “Casting Call: All Eyes on Carla Marie

1. Love your new glasses line! Where can they be purchased. I can only find sunglasses not eyeglasses . Thanks

Reply on January 30th, 2014

Thanks for the love, Kathleen. Bobbi’s eyeglasses have yet to launch but make sure to check out the line up here: bobbibrowneyewear.com.

2. You can’t get more real than Carla Marie! Great example of a fun personality adding that extra spark :). Glasses are gorgeous, will be on the lookout for them—

3. wow I listen to the Elvis Duran every morning and I didn’t know just how beautiful Carla Marie really is. the morning show cast are very lucky to have her with them on a daily basis..

4. Carla Marie you make my day everyday, I just love how high spirited you are with everything you do including modeling this GREAT eyewear for Bobbi..Job well done!

5. Carla, you look absolutely gorgeous in all the pictures!!! :) Bobbi, I’m a 40 year old, fair skin redhead with Blue eyes. I’m always looking for a better foundation & lipstick (because I’m not sold on anything yet). Can you make a recommendation of what would be some ideal choices for me would be? I want something that will offer sufficient, lasting coverage that will give a “natural” look. As for lipstick … I don’t know!!! I’m happy to send a picture of my face, if you can assist.

Thanks,

Crystal

Reply on January 31st, 2014

We can definitely help, Crystal and would love to see a picture so we can offer the best recommendations for your coloring. Simply visit http://www.BobbiBrown.com and click on “Talk to an Artist” so you can upload your photo (we promise that it’s super easy!). An online Bobbi Brown Artist is standing by to chat live with you!

6. When will the eyewear be available? I need new glasses and I’m wondering if I should wait for the Bobbi glasses to come out if it won’t be too long.

Reply on February 6th, 2014

Soon Colleen! No exact date yet but we’ll share details on when and where you can purchase Bobbi’s optical frames when they become available. For now, get your exclusive sneak peek at http://www.BobbiBrownEyewear.com.

7. Love the idea to have a regular person to be your model! The sunglasses are amazing! Carla Marie is a great girl, I love heard in the radio show! Love the makeup neutral natural colors the best! What makeup do you user on her?

Reply on February 10th, 2014

Thanks for the love, Fiorella! Achieve the same natural look using Vanilla Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick and Black Ink Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner on the eyes, Desert Rose Blush on your cheeks and Brown Lip Color with Buff Lip Gloss for beautiful lips. View all these shades at http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com.

8. What are the earrings Carla Marie wearing in this photo?

Reply on February 18th, 2014

We’re so happy you love them! Unfortunately, we don’t have any details to share on Carla Marie’s earrings. Thanks for being a fan!

9. Love the looks and love Carla Marie. I am super excited about the eyewear line! Every time I wear your makeup I get so many compliments! And the glasses are sure get compliments as well! Thanks for finding beauty in the everyday person!