Let’s Get Real

Let's Get Real

So, it’s finally happening. Teresa, Melissa, Jacqueline, Caroline…Bobbi. That’s right, I’m ascending to the ranks of Jersey royalty and joining the upcoming season of Real Housewives. I couldn’t be more excited to bring my Jersey life to the small screen, get in some Pinot Grigio-fueled cat fights, and air my dirty laundry to a national audience.

I’m still workshopping my tagline: “Life’s not all lipstick and tequila, but it should be.” What do you think? Take a look at the trailer, and make sure you tune in in a couple months!

XO,

Bobbi

Let's Get Real

51 thoughts on “Let’s Get Real

1. I do love Bobbi Brown..the makeup..the image..the message..

But you are so much classier then that show! Also, out of curiosity..are you a housewife?

2. At first I was like WHAT? This can’t be Bobbi is way to classy for that! Then I clicked the link…You got me, hilarious. Happy April Fools! Love you Bobbi and all you and your products stand for. I will forever be a Bobbi women. PrettyPowerful!

3. At first glance at the post, I thought Bobbi looks good in that picture. My second thought was, “What is Bobbi doing in that show?”

What a good April’s Fools joke!!! If you were to have a reality show, it should be called “Pretty Powerful Inspiring Women”. We need more good role models in the media.

4. Oh thank God that was just a joke! I’d have thrown out all my BB stuff if you’d gone to the dark side … Unreality TV! Keep it real, it’s what we all LOVE about you.

5. As much as I would love to see what a typical day in the life of Bobbi Brown looks like, I’m relieved that this is an April fool’s prank. But a very good one at that!

Love you Bobbi!!!

6. OMG! I almost called my ‘niece’, but wanted to wait until I composed myself. Then I was going to call my ‘brother’ (you know who that is…didn’t want to name names). But, YAY! It was only an April Fools joke on me (and all your FANS). And someone asks if you were a housewife? They should get to know that you wear many ‘hats’, and ‘aprons’ too…………….Frances

7. I chuckled at the “BIG” hair ( Who says Texas does everything bigger?!?) and knew immediately! Thank God that you’re YOU, Bobbi!

8. Holy crap. Thank god it’s April Fool’s Day. I’ve been know to watch the Housewives once in awhile and I was devastated for a second that you’d join the freak show. LOL

9. Oh my goodness!! At first I thought what has happened and was shocked!! Thank goodness this was a joke. Awesome April’s Fool joke. Way to go Bobbi. This was a good one. Now the world can continue as normal.

10. THAT WAS AWESOME!!! Thanks for making my morning. (Is it wrong that I really liked your tag line???) LOL Make it a beautiful day!

11. You had me going!! I couldn’t believe you’d actually do it – it just didn’t seem like “you”- but there it was, looking official, and I fell for it!!
    And now I’m relieved, boy, am I relieved! LOL

12. For a split moment I panicked, I thought “she’s lost it” !!! LOL a thousand times over Bobbi. Great sense of humor!