Gabi, my amazing stylist, always keeps my wardrobe fresh and season-appropriate. I thought I’d share her picks for my spring basics—I’m sure you’ll want them to become your go-to’s, too.
- Vince makes really nice quality blouses that are both flattering and pretty, with a nice amount of give. This long sleeve ‘pop-over’ is a current staple.
- I saw this bag on my friend Kim and thought it was the simplest, chicest tote ever. It’s perfect for day-to-day wear because it holds absolutely everything! I have this Mansur Gavriel bag in a bigger size as well for when I’m traveling.
- These trousers are great when I need a pop of color, which I love on the bottom. BLK DNM does a fantastic job with women’s tailoring inspired by menswear.
- The Kooples is one of my new favorite brands—I think they’re going to be huge. This jacket fits me perfectly, and pulls together any look effortlessly.
- I love my new slip ons from Ash—they’re super comfortable, but still give me a bit of extra height. My new all-day, all-the-time shoe.