Wrapping Up Your Gift List

Bobbi Brown Gift Guide

I love giving gifts. I especially love when the recipient loves something I’ve chosen for them. I always try to personalize my choices, and find things that are both practical and fun.

Check out some of the great combos that are possible for friends and family on your list.

XO,

Bobbi

Bobbi Brown Gift Guide

Extra Hand Cream / Eyelash Curler / Lip Balm / Tinted Moisturizer Pot Rouge

Bobbi Brown Gift Guide

Yogi Bare Lip Balm / Protective Face Lotion / Hydrating Eye Cream / Lathering Tube Soap

Bobbi Brown Gift Guide

Pretty Pink Ribbon Lip Gloss Collection / Basic Brush Case / Everything Eyes Gift Set

Bobbi Brown Gift Guide

Deluxe Lip & Eye Palette / E-Gift Card / Mini Brush Set

Bobbi Brown Gift Guide

Bobbi’s Skincare Basics / Pretty Powerful Beauty Stories / Art Stick Trio

Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Pin on Pinterest70Share on StumbleUpon0Google+0Email to someone

7 thoughts on “Wrapping Up Your Gift List

1. I know the feeling. Just bought the basic lip and eye palette for my niece who is turning 16 on Sunday. I wish that was around when I was turning 16.

2. Bobbi,
    Love it!!!!! “Wrapping Up Your Gift List Guide” is fantastic and very very helpful. Perfect timing to help get my final shopping wrapped up. Thanks for sharing!
    Jennifer

3. i love Bobbi products, I try to order some of this product but I can get it bcuz I guess I forgot my password.

Reply on December 19th, 2014

Not to worry, Nimfa! A member of our team will be in touch shortly to remind you of your password. Please keep an eye on your email inbox and SPAM folder, just in case.

4. Hi Bobbi, I was wondering why You discontinued Blushed 10. It was your go to blush & favorite. It is my favorite & I can not find it anywhere. I hope that if it is discontinued you will bring it back. Love your products.

Carol Dorcey
    cdorcey71@gmail.com

Reply on January 9th, 2015

Hi Carol. The decision to discontinue Blushed Blush was never made lightly and was in response to new advancements in formulations or due to consumer preferences. We’ve noted your wish to see it again one day soon. In the mean time, we hope you’ll try Slopes Blush for a similar beautiful look. Find this shade plus so many more favorites at http://www.BobbiBrown.com.