Spring is the perfect time to clean out your makeup bag and invest in new products to refresh your beauty routine. And what better time to stock up than a Friends & Family sale? First, the details:
From April 3 – April 9, enjoy 20% off all products and free shipping at BobbiBrown.com.
There’s also a special VIP Offer: Spend $100 during the Friends & Family sale and use code VIPFRIENDS at checkout to receive a free Weekend Eye & Cheek Palette that’s not available anywhere else. Score!
Need a little help with your shopping list? Here are 10 Bobbi Brown products definitely worth stocking up on.
- Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks. This two-in-one compact provides the perfect healthy flush to cheeks and a pretty stain on the lips. Best of all, the creamy formula can be easily blended with your fingertips for on-the-go touch-ups.
- Creamy Concealer Kit. Yellow-based concealer is the best secret weapon to combat dark circles, but many women forget to set their concealer with pressed powder. This genius dual packaging will lock your look in place and keep you looking well-rested (a blessing after late nights).
- Smokey Eye Mascara. Mascara is the first thing to expire in your makeup bag after six months of use. Toss that gunked up wand and learn why this kohl-pigmented formula crushes all others with one easy stroke.
- Highlighting Powder. Ready, set, strobe! This shimmery formula will help you fake a glow till you have one, and enhance your sunkissed skin come summer.
- Hydrating Eye Cream. The delicate undereye area is the thinnest skin on your body and needs protection. A touch of this quick-absorbing formula under the eyes prevents aging and provides the perfect canvas for concealer.
- Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner. Whether you’re all aboard the graphic liner trend or still trying to master a cat eye, you can’t go wrong with a pot of the first-ever gel eyeliner. Black Ink is a must have, but try Cobalt Ink, too, for a walk on the wild side.
- Soothing Cleansing Oil. Switching from everyday face wash to cleansing oil is a great way to simplify your routine and improve your skin. This convenient pump will make that dreaded makeup removal process feel pleasant, melting away cosmetics and impurities.
- Angled Face Brush. Never sure which makeup brush to use where? This multitasker can take on all your strobing needs by targeting precise areas with highlighter.
- Art Stick. Like a lip liner and lipstick in one, this thick pencil is a cinch to apply. Try one of 15 shades for creamy, matte lip color that feels light and has major staying power.
- Beach Rollerball. This playful scent is like an instant dose of nostalgia, transporting you to your last great beach vacation. It’s something you’ll want to keep with you in a convenient travel size to whip out anytime you want to smell fresh and feel happy.