Chef Marcine’s: Burn Build Body Cookies
This recipe makes about 2 dozen cookies.
2/3 cup Coconut oil (room temp)
1 tbsp Safflower oil
1 cup Sucanat
1 tbsp Vanilla extract
1/3 cup Water
1-3/4 cups Gluten Free Flour
2 scoops Protein Lean Power Food (1/2 cup)
1 tbsp Finely ground flax seed (measure and then grind in coffee grinder)
1-1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Baking powder
1-1/4 cup Vegan Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (10 oz bag)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine: coconut oil, safflower oil and sucanat.
3. Mix with hand mixer on medium setting.
4. Add vanilla and water then mix until just combined.
5. In a separate bowl, combine: Protein Lean, flour, ground flax, baking soda & baking powder.
6. Add to creamed mixture and beat until smooth.
7. Add ¾ to entire bag of mini chocolate chips (depending on your “sweet” desire).
8. Let mixture sit for 10 minutes.
9. Using a spoon, scoop mixture and roll into a small ball.
10. Place on a oiled or parchment lined cookie sheet.
11. Press down lightly to flatten.
12. Bake for 10 minutes.
13. Remove from oven and leave on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes.
14. Transfer to a wire rack to cool for another 10 to 15 minutes.